Monday, November 22, 2021

'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'

Gifts to share, words to write the stories of the veterans,for the cash on the table, help with the paperwork in Long Beach, CA. Good times, and help for the lost, confused and homeless veterans, still couch surfing for better credit, and dazes days doing the horse and pony shows.

 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'


 NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2



Adriana Agresti updated her cover photo.'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

Adriana Agresti updated her cover photo.'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .


Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope. 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'The fact that Ewan McGregor's brother, Colin McGregor is a pilot in the Royal Air Force and his aviator nickname is "Obi-Two" is my new favorite bit of knowledge. XXX'

Meet kurt -my bloody desire...A mitzvah is not just a good deed - Insights into Parshat Korach ...Rats to roaches, crooks in white gloves,...

Frankie Agresti (@AgrestiFrankie) | Twitter. Patterns...Possibilities..You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others..To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human.  May be an image of 1 person Adriana Agresti updated her cover photo.'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'   Meet kurt -my bloody desire...A mitzvah is not just a good deed - Insights into Parshat Korach ...Rats to roaches, crooks in white gloves,...   

Baby Steps:Joys and a insurance plan. Sinners and saints babies once. Old as dirt, younger than Just Evo and cards flipping. Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind. Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans. 

Hey Boo!💘. (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )♡
May be an image of text that says 'If you are reading this.. We are now in a relationship.. Love You Babe.'

Happy Notes, Not 4 Sale, Hearts Or Babes: View Charles R. Jarrot's:bigger dick, like granddaddy, Paul Jarrot. Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment