Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A couple years ago I said I don’t know paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap,laundry soap! I got giant boxes, ayears supply! I loved it and I think he did too!

 

Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks.Can you guess my all-time favorite movie?Your Highlights,Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.
May be a Twitter screenshot of 3 people and text that says 'Malynda Hale @MalyndaHale ・2d Please stop acting like you don't know what this is. He murdered two people. And will walk free. You've never in your life heard of a POC that killed two people and got to walk free. #WhitePrivilege 1,029 3,208 942 Seeor The Scoop @TheScoopUS Replying to @MalyndaHale'
Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands, Angel Host.Warm Hearts.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Shit Happen, Hard Knocks Schools, Lessons Learned, Hits And Misses.
May be an image of 2 people and people standing

Accurate,A couple years ago I said I don’t know paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap,laundry soap! I got giant boxes, ayears supply! I loved it and I think he did too! Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks.Can you guess my all-time favorite movie?Your Highlights,Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.

May be an image of text that says 'Christmas is so much harder when you get older. It's like 'what do you want this year? I don't know, maybe a sense of purpose, financial security, could use more sleep, a bottle of wine and maybe some new bras.'

No comments:

Post a Comment