Monday, November 22, 2021

Hey Jermaine. you got mail. Hint: CREME SODA. I used to date your niece Tateyonia aka "La Americana".

Daword:As for those who persist in sin,rebuke them in the presence of all,so that the rest may stand in fear.In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of the elect angels I charge you to keep these rules without prejudging,doing nothing from partiality1 Timothy 5:20 Who do you know That kicks you when your Down. Says Your Sick becuz of your Sins. You haven't healed becuz of your little Faith. God is Definitely Disciplining you. Putting on a Heavy Burden on you . Instead of using Divine TOUCH n HEALING of God. Sometimes God Won't Heal For his Purpose. "Be Aware of Unscripture Foolish HERESY.": PASTOR CHUCK SMITH
MAY THE LOVE OF CHRIST BE WITH YOU. GOODMORNING,Hey Jermaine. you got mail. Hint: CREME SODA. I used to date your niece Tateyonia aka "La Americana".
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'BEWARE OF OF UNSCRIPTURE FOOLISH HERES'

5


 Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share.Moments To Time, Ways To Grow, Good Times Shared. Or Not.Heart - Greatest Hits - The Best Of Heart , Love, lights, lessons, kids to play.Full Album Live. Heads up, cheers and chaps, running into the rocks, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms. Wishes on the lessons learned, will stay with me, so that I learn for the mistakes made, the choices made.I’ll Watch The Night Turn Light Blue  But It’s Not The Same Without You  Coz, It Takes Two To Whisper Quietly   The Silence Isn’t So Bad  Till I Look At My Hands & Feel Sad  Coz, The Spaces Between My Fingers Are Right Where Yours Fit Perfectly❤️❤️❤️ #MyFeelings ❤️

washingtonpost

No comments:

Post a Comment