Friday, June 21, 2019

Perspective | I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at President Trump’s Boy Scout speech.Or not....๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world๐Ÿ’•Stars๐Ÿ˜Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?๐Ÿค”


Crazy. It could happen.Perspective | I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at President Trump’s Boy Scout speech.Or not....๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world๐Ÿ’•Stars๐Ÿ˜Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?๐Ÿค”  Hi, I saw your ad and I'm interested. I'm a 44yr old male.❤ more caring and generous  Please be better men in the World.

Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frogs).We The People ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Gems in the dirt, buried in piles of shit. Omm๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฏSo this is what the fuck y'all be going through...I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ

Now You See Me 2 (2016) -Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.WHO DID THIS?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅ•Good Time Freaks.Skills and luck, friends and foes at the table. ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time.Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.

Image result for alyssa milano
Family Affairs, Nuts, Freaks,Fools,Head Counts. Houses, Homes,God Ties.Dark Angels. Twists,Tests Over Time, Blue Oceans To Cross. Ships, Sound Minds.Glory Dazes Ahead.Thanks Given Daily.Star Is Here.A Slut, a slug, a snake, spider or worm, faces in layers. INTERVIEW WITH: RACHEL JARROT .Pages Turned. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’.Bright Starr: Wigs, Caps, Bad Hair Day.Family Affairs, Nuts, Freaks,Fools,Head Counts. Houses, Homes,God Ties.Dark Angels. Twists,Tests Over Time, Blue Oceans To Cross. Ships, Sound Minds.Glory Dazes Ahead.Thanks Given Daily.
Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Perspective | I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at President Trump’s Boy Scout speech.Or not....๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world๐Ÿ’•Stars๐Ÿ˜Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?๐Ÿค”  Strangers to friends, friends to foes, faces of donkeys to date, monkeys in packs, pages to books. Stories left to share, Happy Dazes, Aleane Horns, Starr Bright, earth angels to some, dances on clouds in the nines, in the sevens, layers of lights to share.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, pages to books, views to change, dimes to drop, Monday madness, Christmas in July. Heads and hearts, read, rites, homeless blues, hits and misses, joys and pains, bumps in the road, songs to sing, sons to shine, heads in clouds.
Image result for Crazy. It could happen.
Coins to pay, views to change, waves on the water, boats to float, ship of fools to pass, to cross, to dodge. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.

Image result for Recognize #Juneteenth


Perspective | I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at President Trump’s Boy Scout speech.Or not....๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world๐Ÿ’•Stars๐Ÿ˜Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?๐Ÿค”  Love, lights, leaders of the packs, ways to grow, to delete, to shoot, curves, to move on, to stand tall, coins to flip. Games to play, dances on the way to the dawgs, tips and tales, sunny and bright, choices to make.

Image result for It's what you give!

Starr Bright: Nice to know, grateful for you, and your service, hope you had a great day, and many more birthdays to come. How about twenty more, bargains, and treats for a long life. Cheers and chaps, thanks so much, trips to the world of places, views of the arms to bear, faces in military, veterans, leaders forever, over time and space. Dances, cheers, chaps, good times, happy birthday, rebirths, new dreams to plan.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.

Image result for Recognize #Juneteenth

Perspective | I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at President Trump’s Boy Scout speech.Or not....๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world๐Ÿ’•Stars๐Ÿ˜Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?๐Ÿค”

No comments:

Post a Comment