Sunday, June 16, 2019

I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.



In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it. Crazy, So, that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot...Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.
1
Senior woman, for senior man, where are you at, gems to find. My heart speaks, I write, searching for a forever home. Dreams of a warm knight, man heads above the common, are you the one. Tall, smart, strong, retired, house on the block, ready for the road trips, summer time dreams in motion. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it.

Crazy, So, that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot... I am learning. I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

 I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it. Crazy, So, that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot...πŸ’™πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’...."you think I give a fuck?Snakes in Grass Snakes And Worms.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰Riding Waves Daily Events Done.Great day on right side of grave, happy for classes on the beach, RV camping for 6 years, hard to say, how long in hell. Once A Day. , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺTHE RUNS.-Does anyone know where Gretchen Moss is..Bitches, Butches, Noses And Views,We All Have One. Time to raise your standards, and shop elsewhere for the man of your dreams. Craigslist???  Really?!. - Sheri Beth Gerstein :  Rachel Jarrot's Vine, "Awkward"King Louie in The Jungle Book (1967)

Image result for My heart speaks.

Pages to books, what a great start, wits and charms, what else?.... Cali cows,Lots Of Luck, Dances For Dreams...Ariana Grande  Into You. Steven Jarrot, Dream Dates: Bitches, Butches, Noses And Views,We All Have One. Time to raise your standards, and shop elsewhere for the man of your dreams. Craigslist???  Really?!7608512267: Freaks.  Cali goats and Cali sheep, dicks and dogs, bitches in heat.  Ways to walk in the woods, chicks and babes, dicks and  dawgs, tales of cumming, tricks and trades, dances for  lovers. Hats and horns,waves on water, pages to turn, ships  to sail, dances daily for the coins.  Blow jobs, jobs with dicks, jobs with chicks, ways to make  a buck, online, tricks and trades, party pals, lovers and  haters. Donkeys and sluts, free rides for cows, Rachel and  Rach Jay, Sheri and Sima Jarrot. I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.






SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting...What a line, it is so sad that life was not the treat that it should have been, and the parents are the reason for the shallowness that was created to the point of a lack of hair, is the only thing discussed regularly by members of this army of frogs. How is this possible you may wonder, me also, it must be a race or a religion thing.Bitches, Butches, Noses And Views,We All Have One. Time to raise your standards, and shop elsewhere for the man of your dreams. Craigslist???  Really?! I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.

  Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays. You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues. whalesdancinggoodtripsonseas.blogspot.com Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History ... Frank Agresti @Dicklessfuck2: Washingtonville, NY. Franky Trees, 6 kids, rotten apples in the Little Orange, Cheaper Then Cheap..  Kea Khiev: Cow for free, sucker in the, faces of low lives, cattle drives, hags, hoes, hogs, dimes to drop. Let’s have some fun, starting NOW.Waves Made. Magic Madness🌊🌊🌈.Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): I'm flexible with how I like to spend time. I'm happy in nature, at the movies, going dancing, listening to music, eating at a good restaurant, and etc. My life demonstrates the respect I have for myself.Drugs, sex and rock and roll was the reason for the time to kill, mark, or waste.


Right, it could take time, nuts, roots of fools, frogs, fish, faces in the herds, jackasses in other palaces...SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.Bitches, Butches, Noses And Views,We All Have One. Time to raise your standards, and shop elsewhere for the man of your dreams. Craigslist???  Really?! I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.

This could get interesting...What a line, it is so sad that life was not the treat that it should have been, and the parents are the reason for the shallowness that was created to the point of a lack of hair, is the only thing discussed regularly by members of this army of frogs. How is this possible you may wonder, me also, it must be a race or a religion thing. I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.

Age, how tall, location, retired from what, heads to count, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, normal, sane, common cattle calls. Views, voices, values, dimes to drop, good time toads, faces in layers, at the botton, pebbles on the sands. Senior woman, for senior man, where are you at, gems to find.  I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.

Via 

Image result for My heart speaks.

My heart speaks, I write, searching for a forever home. Dreams of a warm knight, man heads above the common, are you the one. Tall, smart, strong, retired, house on the block, ready for the road trips, summer time dreams in motion. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it. Crazy, So, that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot... I am learning. I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. I am learning.



It is still a matter of class, and the classes were able to come together for a period, and change was needed to do the long run. The choices have been made, and the story is a do over again, and that is all. The first two times around were done for the wrong reasons, and the charm was good enough for those two. Not me, I am in a class by myself, and the differentness have not been noted, and the threats keeping coming in. Why? That was the lesson taught by the father, and the past is during for another cycle. So the period of darkness will go on.

 Now there is a need to leave on the next train out. My plans have worked, and the season will end this year, and the next people or group will show up for the next part of the journey to the land of milk and honey. The promise land is still off in the distance, but there is still tomorrow, and the best is yet to come. Just need to make a new plan, and get on the , but out of dodge. No trips to fake land across the border for the lack of hair issue.

What a line, it is so sad that life was not the treat that it should have been, and the parents are the reason for the shallowness that was created to the point of a lack of hair, is the only thing discussed regularly by members of this army of frogs. How is this possible you may wonder, me also, it must be a race or a religion thing. White people without hair has a name, blacks or other races or just bald headed, so they will not pay $6000 for a second head of hair by design like this family entertained in Beverly Hills for people that are racist or something else for limiting the people who can breathe around cows calling in this notice. It is my point of view, and I have 12 more to share at a later time.

Help is needed to get back on track, can you help me find a group of frogs of interest in this reply. Here is the notice I received on events that started at the beginning of May 2013.Time to get back on ship of dreams. Trips to hell over and done for fairies , pixies  and earth angels. Can't fix stupid, dence, or dimwits, to take to rides to dark sides of rights, reasons, and seasons in the sun. Dance done on the flip side of love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment