Friday, June 21, 2019

If I spoke like you, would you answer me? Books to read, rays to catch, stars to count, passions to fullfil, wines to sample, lips to taste, laughter to be had, sex to explore, foods to appreciate, a life to be examined, culture barriers to be crossed, comfort zones to be expanded, left turns to be taken.In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it. What next...

Ducks are everywhere, in the water, in the right house, colors of the American birds, wings in the air, fly north for the season, flying or driving, question still up in the air. Do you have a plane at the airport waiting for your call, what a life, it would be a first. 

That is so funny, I have been a snowbird from Washington state for about 10 years, I have a car with Washington Tags on it, and they did not sent my tabs last year, and I lost my copy of the title. Tags went up in the winter of 2017, and my identicate expired, so I need new tags. Not sure how much they are. Worked for the government for 3 decades more or less. 

Where U At GIF

Races, rats, rain makers, black, white, and gray matters, earth angel here on earth,family affairs, pigs, hogs, dawgs, love them, hate them, can live without them, closed books, recaps another time.I would love to know more about your interesting life. I'm retired from construction, 65, 6'1", 180# white boy. Love travel and deep transparent conversation.

Happy Friday, the weekend has started, what are the plans for the down time, in the blue state of retirement, in your neck of the woods?Are you German?How could you?You know you are showing you ass, I write that way for the layer or layers of fish , frogs, and fools on craigslist, lots of shades of stupid. You know what I mean. Three ways to see the light of day, morning , noon, and night. You make me laugh, and would take the time, to explore a moment or two in time, to climb a mountain or two with you. 


You did say explore the moon right ???I'm only about 15% from the reichland. Most of me comes from the Queen's country. Can't you tell by my English accent?Now I'm offended honey, I'm in truly the best county of the state, whatcom in the city of bham since 1987. Born and raised in cowlitz county, second-best county, home of Sasquatch and where DB Cooper supposedly jumped out in 1971.What did you do for the state?

Here's the part where you're going to say oh damn. I'm actually in the desert for only a few more days. I'm a snowbird from Washington State. Been here since November. Time now to get out of the heat and head back to the Homeland.

I wish I was around a little longer to help you with your gate. My business actually was garage doors and openers which included gate openers. I have built many gates and installed many a motor on such Gates..
I won't take any more of your time. Thanks for responding to me though, Your intriguing manner of writing is stimulating. Have a great summer.

Pointing You GIF
If I spoke like you, would you answer me? Books to read, rays to catch, stars to count, passions to fullfil, wines to sample, lips to taste, laughter to be had, sex to explore, foods to appreciate, a life to be examined, culture barriers to be crossed, comfort zones to be expanded, left turns to be taken.
Katy Perry - Roar (Official) Leaders Of The Band, Glory Dazes To Come: Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves.In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it.  What next... -Love to wake up in the morning, and say my Sinner's Prayer. "I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.
In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it.

What next...Where did that come from, in a nutshell, how to be exact about who you are and where you came from. What the fuck, a little history, a few tales, a picture created in your head, and you still have questions, about who you are, and for what?Stranger to friend, off craigslist, hand to hold, for a time, not learning for common cattle, simple, slow, or stupid, do you feel me. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .

 Time to waste, kill, or mark, coins to flip, cons to run, clowns to the left, jokes and laughs, how to stall alone, winds to wings, options to leave. Crazy for a fee, nuts on the run, head in the clouds, burning trees, once in time, things change, choices to make, chances to take. Rejection of views, values, voices in my head, the marches to magic, madness, men and mice, reasons to stop, seasons of givers, takers, winners, losers, learners, explain, the choices made. πŸŒŠπŸŒŠ☀️πŸ’¦Light and knowledge cannot be separate from thoughts and actions.The Yellow Brick Road and Beyond.

Lots of interesting spontaneous thought, what's my little bird look like?What are the colors of the feathers that make up her being? Flip a coin, birds is how you see women, with feathers in colors, that did not make sense to me, how and when did I become yours, that is left field to me, which means it is moot. 


You are crazy smart and you obviously love doing research.I love history, I love to read historical novels that deal with the crusades or early England or early America.I was  in construction as a subcontractor, not a contractor, so no I did not build my own home.So your grandparents are buried in the valley here. Interesting. So what is your ancestry? In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it.  What next...

No comments:

Post a Comment