Thursday, March 30, 2023

Sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. Hey, Hey, Hey, what do you have to say, tell me something good, stranger to... Time to head to beach!Lady Luck

  Gifts Of Writer: Normal Wits, normal views, hate and .love, horns of goat, horns to blow, normal blue life. Bumps in road, paths taken, ships passing.Good And Sweet: Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.

It's been awhile. I'd expect to hear something upsetting from you by now. I'd have to say your silence means you're focused double time on getting your ducks in a row. It must be getting harder to rerun that cycle. But then again, you are the master of everything you need to get what you want.Sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. Hey, Hey, Hey, what do you have to say, tell me something good, stranger to... Time to head to beach!Lady Luck



You've come up a few times. It's always awkward. It should never of been like this. Anyways, I wanted to say hi. I know you're on here daily. Always looking for backups. I thought maybe I'd call. I know you've long changed your number. And what would be said? There's nothing to say anymore. I miss you. The old you, the you I fell in love with. It's still soar to think about what it really was. I thought it was to be taken at face value. You had a different set of rules for a completely differnt game. Boy I was THE fool huh!?! Wish you well.Sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. Hey, Hey, Hey, what do you have to say, tell me something good, stranger to... Time to head to beach!Lady Luck


Sandy.Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love. Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing. The New Prison Camps.

#TuckFrump's avatar

SHUT YOUR MOUTHS: Why is Mike Huckabee warning Trump associates not to snitch?

Welcome to Black Heaven.Viola Treatment Coordinator, Sky Dental to remove, teeth for partials,veterans, beware. New York States: Nuts,Beans, Franks, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates.Rocks 2 Roll: Cash Cows:Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis ALL ABOUT DO DACK'.


YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR.... FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS...


BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR.... FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS...

No comments:

Post a Comment