Monday, March 1, 2021

Pieces of the pie, lots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.

 

Image
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Leader Of The Chan, Heads Above The Common, Angel In The Air, Castles In The Sky,Lions To Roar, Faces In The Crowds. Earth Angel, Sinner,Saint, Ships Of Dreams.


That knife you stuck in my back became useful when it came time to cut my ties with you.  I see how much I'm worth....good looking. STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides. Love My Gems.Fairy Tales: Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, lots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.

Inline image


  I see how much I'm worth....good looking. STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides. Love My Gems.Fairy Tales: Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, lots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.That knife you stuck in my back became useful when it came time to cut my ties with you. 



1






No comments:

Post a Comment