Thursday, March 4, 2021

Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing.

 Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...




 Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. Presently, your motivation is close to the will of the divine. Even if you commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good.Drama creates drama.Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc...
Inline image



Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
DREAMSINMOTIONSDANCESINTHEDARK.BLOGSPOT.COM

Inline image


Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
Veterans on the move, veterans on walks, joys and pains, time served, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Ready for the Man...

Inline image



 Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid, dumb, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate.Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc..
Inline image


Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Marines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds. Petty On Five Counts, Steven J. Jarrot…WAKE UP SLAVES.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, greet post !
    They want it to exist as an object that really has no any importance to anything at all. Some think it as just plain odd to allow these kinds of things to occur alas they do anyway even when you dont want it to but thats just the way it is.
    Nice post, thanks. I signed up to RSS on this blog.
    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. that I've viewed! I was attempting to discover what theme you had employed, – anyone have any clue? I've utilized a similar overall page layout myself, but discover that your web site loads a lot more swiftly, although you seem to have a great deal additional material. The only issue I've had is with the header, which seems less How do these guys even get on campus? These exploited college girls should be doing something else!

    Brother Ink Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I open your RSS feed it gives me a ton of trash, is the issue on my side?
    Thanks a lot for writing this, it was quite helpful and showed me a ton
    600 high authority UK directory submission and 400 search engine submission

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is my very first visit for your weblog! Were a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog offered us useful info to work on. Youve got carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.
    600 high authority UK directory submission and 400 search engine submission

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is really helpful for some1 who has been having difficulties with this situation. I have looked at a number of resources but to no avail. I will continue reading and learning here in the hope of ultimately getting past this.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  6. is awesome. If you dont mind me asking, what template is this site? Thank you.
    Could you please tell me which blog template did you set ? It looks very good
    A Macbook laptop is a good pick for my 14 years old daughter? I appreciatshopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  7. My buddy and I got in an argument about this yesterday. Ill make sure to show him this post so he knows I was right. HA!
    Love your content and whole aprroach to maintaining a website. Please keep it up
    Please message me with some pointers on how you made this website look like this, Id appreciate it.
    sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  8. ing here in the hope of ultimately getting past this.
    I completely agree with the above comment, the internet is with a doubt growing into the most important medium of communication across the globe and its due to sites like this that ideas are spreading so quickly.
    I admit, I have namazon hydrogen water
    consumer reports hepa air purifier
    rensair air purifiers cost

    ReplyDelete