Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.

 I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, rude also, just saying.

James Eidlhuber (Senior Escrow Officer at Granite Escrow and Settlement Services) | Kelly Marcoux (Senior Escrow Officer) | Gail Ginn (Executive of Sales) ...Not BBB accredited Complaints for Escrow 321 Inc Escrow Services.

Views, voices, values, waves to be made, strangers online, taking time to write, thanks so much. Names to change, or be left out, Spruce Powers, Escrow 321, and Teculma Valley home team, crooks, cheaters, and liars, monkeys in packs to dodge. Customer response

03/01/2022

  I am rejecting this response because:  Escrow321's dishonesty is appalling. I am genuinely sickened by the level of lies and mistruths they continue to perpetuate in order to soil a true and sincere finding around their moral failure as an organization to afford me, their customer, the opportunity to review an accurate detail of the fee's and commissions .


Escrow321 charged during my transaction.  They were caught red-handed by a third party, my lender, but refuse to fess up.  This is concerning, so much so I am driving this complaint to completion to protect other consumers from this unsavory behavior.


 Escrow321 rhetoric in their latest response attempts to weave  lie’s to discredit the documentation that my lender has provided, which I have kindly presented to Escrow321 for review in a complaint that I filed with a California regulatory body which overseas title and escrow organizations on February 1st.  


One of the several documents that my lender presented to me (as a result of their audit) was an estimate, it is very interesting that this is the only document that Escrow321 acknowledges, as they key in on “estimate” as a means to discredit all the other documents the lender provided to me that I have presented to Escrow321 in relation to the audit findings. 


 If you review their original response they indicated that they have not seen, or been presented with any documents or evidence, now they acknowledge documents, but now work to discredit them all because one was titled as an “estimate”.  


Any layperson understands that the lender has access to all documents in relation to the procurement of their loan with a borrower, they had access to all documents that I signed.  They also have documents listing the final commissions and fee’s charged, this includes fee’s charged by title/escrow. 


 TIPS & TRICKS: Escrow 321,James Eidlhuber (Senior Escrow Officer at Granite Escrow and Settlement Services) | Kelly Marcoux (Senior Escrow Officer) | Gail Ginn (Executive of Sales) ...Not BBB accredited.

They clearly identified I was not presented with the final fee’s commissions that Escrow321 charged.  More bothersome, my lender saw additional fee’s and commissions changed after my review of documents, and knew that I was not presented with those fee’s and commissions, and I would have never knew about them, unless it was for the honesty and fiduciary protection of my lender. 

Escrow321’s recent response also tries to diminish and deny my ability to evaluate the services rendered during our transaction.  As I laid out in the original complaint, I find the service provided during my transaction to be severely deficient and unsatisfactory.  I have been party to 5 transactions involving title/escrow services, 3 in the last couple of years.  I am accustomed to how a Title/Escrow organization should operate.


  I have never filed a complaint or been disappointed in the services and support rendered in any other transaction, other than the ONE that Escrow321 was involved in.  This is my motivation behind this complaint, as a consumer I know better. Unlike some others, I know how things should work in a transaction like this one. Many consumers may just accept whatever the Title/Escrow organization forces them to accept. 


 Things are complex in these transaction, and overcomplicated, but unfortunately organizations like Escrow321 take advantage of the over complexity, and pull ‘sneaky ones’ over on people, as they know most folks feel overwhelmed and at the mercy of the Title/Escrow company during complex transactions. 


 I have never had a Lender EVER perform an special audit on a transaction I was involved in. I definitely never had a Lender provide me with a litany of documentation proving an dishonesty carried out by title/escrow.

Escrow321 also caught themselves in another mistruth in their 2nd response. They state that my intention around this complaint is to collect undue money from them.  As corrupt as I have found Escrow321 to be, I know I will never get money from a swindler.


 In my last response I stated “I am out of Money” meaning at this point I continue to peruse this complaint to protect others, not because I am seeking monetary remuneration. 


 In my last response I also stated “I would ask that the Better Business Bureau place a "Buyer Beware" on Escrow321 so future consumers can watch their back when doing business with this organization.”  A true sign of dishonest organization is to confuse the situation by accusing the victim of the dishonest behavior that you got caught red-handed performing.  Some call Escrow321's response an attempt to "Gaslight." Just another indication that a”buyer-beware” needs to be placed on them





It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.

Views online, groups created on Facebook, over the years, journals, is what I call the things that I write.Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.

The DocuSign has been resent,clandestine attempts to steal cash off the table, for a transfer, when a termination was recorded, shit baskets to check, how to make shit stick, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.THE TALKING GIBBERISH.

 TIPS & TRICKS: Escrow 321,James Eidlhuber (Senior Escrow Officer at Granite Escrow and Settlement Services) | Kelly Marcoux (Senior Escrow Officer) | Gail Ginn (Executive of Sales) ...Not BBB accredited.
May be an image of text that says '321 tips& What documents need to be acknowledged in front of a notary?'


1. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.
2. Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.
3. Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.
4. Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.
5. Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
6.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.

Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment