Sunday, December 26, 2021

It does not matter on looks it matters who they are inside and that is what beauty and the beast tells us.

 A pampered prince transformed into a hideous beast as punishment for his cold-hearted and selfish ways, the Beast must, in order to return to his former self, earn the love of a beautiful young woman named Belle who he imprisons in his castle. 

Thought the group would like this Precious Wolf Spirit love
May be an illustration of dog and rose

All this must be done before the last petal falls from the enchanted rose on his twenty-first birthday.HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BLESSED EVENING DEAR FRIENDS.

May be an image of outdoors


Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."



It does not matter on looks it matters who they are inside and that is what beauty and the beast tells us



I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons! Normal Heights. Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings. 'RECREATE RESPONSIBLY .

Inline image

To the mother who carried me, loved, hugged me,  * To the lady who taught me how to love, * To the friend who supported me, guided me, * To the wife, that accomplice, that partner, that ally, * To the mother, who feeds the family and brings joy and happiness,


Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times:Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !
May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor
REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... W4M. I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.Party views online, sophistry to note."It is the right of every woman, every human, to rebel against everything that denies them existence and humanity."


Every woman deserves to be loved! * It is said that women are beauty, charm, delicacy and sweetness of the soul. * Let these little words be dedicated to you bring you as much joy as you spread around you. * Ferrari Ales.

It does not matter on looks it matters who they are inside and that is what beauty and the beast tells us.REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... W4M. I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.Party views online, sophistry to note."It is the right of every woman, every human, to rebel against everything that denies them existence and humanity."

Inline image

Ric Olsen shared,Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be. Let's run away, far away. Where can I find this.? TechCrunch

No comments:

Post a Comment