Sunday, February 21, 2021

Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.

Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.

Just sit back and enjoy. Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

Everything but the kitchen sink.Junk To Some. Tales to be written. His story, her story, not news today. Good times, heads to count, birds and bees, songs in the winds.



Now You See Me .Deep River Woman . on Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones!← Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.

STOP THE DENIAL! Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..I've been told.Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.God has four gifts for you:What It Was, What It Is.


 Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.



Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!

Now You See Me .Deep River Woman . on Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones!← Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment