Saturday, April 11, 2020

Rites To Reasons.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.

Image



Image may contain: possible text that says 'LIFE IS NOT A FAIRY TALE. IF YOU LOSE YOUR SHOE AT MIDNIGHT, YOU'RE DRUNK.'



Pros and cons,coins in hand, cards to read, dances on the sands of time. ..AMERICA: Well, at least things can't get any stranger this year. GOD: Send in the Clowns! I know the clowns are out in force, but let's all be wary of the real menace this Halloween season. EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, πŸ­πŸ­πŸ’—πŸΉπŸ°πŸ’¦πŸ’¦.Fairy Tales: SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.Let's keep working to keep our economy on a better, stronger course.questions to answer for class... Get Your $10 Welcome Bonus: Elizabeth Harris: Wonderful views🎡🎼🎡.Good In Sweet Tips.



How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Liars:


Image may contain: possible text that says 'At the end of the day, I'm good woman. I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things.. I'm worth it. Always have been and always will be. K'

No comments:

Post a Comment